Want the best? We’re on it.
Sometimes a little extra help is all you need. That’s why you can count on assisted living at Arbor Trace. You can be you. And our caring staff will be there around-the-clock. Arbor Trace is a preferred provider of Reid Hospital, so you know you’ll get the best possible care close to home.
Apartment homes that are spacious, comfortable and private. Have friends and family over. Relax at your own pace. And guess what? Bring your furry friend! Dogs and cats are welcome (because they’re part of the family too). You can also take advantage of all the activities, health services and extras Arbor Trace has to offer. This is an experience designed around you.
You’re not cookie-cutter. Neither are we …
“Welcome to Main Street.” An interior modeled after old Main Street in Richmond, Indiana. Arbor Trace will take you back in time, and you won’t find this anywhere else. A restaurant-style bistro, large outdoor patios, beautiful water fountain, library and movie theater. To take a peek inside, check out our virtual tour.
Dining at The Bistro
At The Bistro, located on our Main Street, residents select from a frequently changing menu, daily specials, a full salad bar and dessert cart. With so many delicious options to choose from, friendly wait staff service, and a flexible three-and-a-half hour window for each meal, dining at The Bistro is as much about the experience as about the nutrition.
We salute you!
- Restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room
- Theater/community room
- Music room
- Fireside lounge
- Park-like, 38-acre campus
- Private one-bedroom apartment
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave and range
- Bath with walk-in shower, seat and grab bar
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire alarm
- Month-to-month apartment rental starting at $3,823
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in The Bistro
- Weekly housekeeping and daily touch-up
- Weekly linen laundry service, plus complimentary laundry room in each residential neighborhood
- Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
- Utilities included (see next section for cable TV and telephone)
- WiFi Internet throughout community
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, recreational and educational activities
- Licensed nurse staffing 24 hours a day
- Assessment and development of personalized care plan
- Moderate assistance with activities of daily living
- Preferred provider for Reid Hospital
- We salute you! Aid and Attendance Pension benefit
- Complete assistance with activities of daily living
- Cable TV
- Beauty salon or barber services
What is SeniorWell?
SeniorWell is an exclusive health service for Arbor Trace residents, specializing in four core areas. Audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry. Plus, a quarterly mental health service. With the latest technology, SeniorWell provides residents with instant results on-site, up-to-date patient information and real-time status of deliveries.
It is clean and secure. I would say that the nursing staff, in particular, as well as most of the staff in general go above and beyond to meet the residents’ needs.
- Cathy D.
The nurses and staff are very wonderful. They help even with they aren’t really required to help. They go above and beyond.
- Suzanne G.
It is a clean facility. They care for the people that are there, and they are easy to work with.
- Jim K.